From North Jersey and Points North: Take the Garden State Parkway to Exit 98 to Route 34 South to Route 35 South to Point Pleasant Beach. Make a left onto Arnold Avenue, then a right onto Ocean Avenue. The Windswept will be approximately a half-mile down on your left hand side.From Delaware and Points South:
Take the New Jersey Turnpike to Exit 7A to 195 East to Exit 35A. Take Route 35 South to Point Pleasant Beach. Make a left onto Arnold Avenue, then a right onto Ocean Avenue. The Windswept will be approximately a half-mile down on your left hand side.
Daily train service to and from Newark and New York, from the railroad station, Arnold Avenue, Point Pleasant Beach.
Daily service from New York City to Point Pleasant Beach.
Leaving from Windswept
To parkway North:
- Make a right out of the parking lot.
- At the traffic light, make a left onto Arnold Avenue.
- After you go over the railroad tracks, immediately make a right onto 35N.
- Stay on Route 35N and go over the Brielle Bridge.
- Stay straight and continue onto 34 N. You will pass through 1 roundabout.
- Take the “Garden State Parkway North” ramp.
To parkway South:
- Turn left at the stop sign onto Ocean Avenue.
- Turn right at the blinking yellow light near the White Sands onto Washington Avenue.
- Take Washington all the way to the end of the road. You will reach a stop sign.
- At the stop sign, make a left onto Route 35S. Get into the far right lane.
- The road will fork. Take the right turn-off onto Route 88. The Ocean Bay Diner will be on your right.
- Stay on Route 88 for about 4 miles until you reach a 4 way intersection. You will see a T-Mobile Store on your right and a shopping plaza on your left. You want to get into either of the far left lanes and make a left onto Route 70W.
- Stay on Route 70W for about a mile.
- At the second traffic light, make a right onto Chambers Bridge Road. You will see a liquor store on your right and TGI Fridays on your left.
- Stay on Chambers Bridge Road for about 2 miles.
- At the fourth traffic light, you will pass a police station on your right and a high school on your left. After this intersection, get into the far right lane. You will see a jug-handle that will take you on the Parkway South.